Monday, July 20, 2009

Steamboat Again...

19/07/09, Sunny Day
After jogging @ Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, we went to Home Town Steamboat, Jalan Genting Klang ate steamboat again, this was the 2nd time within this week. Huh...eat so much after jogging. That is why I never slim down. Im the big eater my friend...


Taking photo at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa..


Kelly is the best, served us until the end..



Tomyam soup again...
I like Thai food, Tomyam sure I love the most :)




Pick your meal please :)


Oooo...Fresh Lime with Sour Plum again and again..he..he..



Enjoy my meals so much..



They are so cute..Love you gals :)
别忘了我们的约定噢,18/07/2010...Remember yea...
Ha..ha..I wrote in my blog d..

2 comments:

my24 said...

haha... U will be the next "personal assistant"!!!

lin_may5 said...

Not easy to become personal assistant o..